Biblical fatherhood needs tools.
We have tools.
We have tools.
You can learn more about the How by visit START HERE. Beyond that, you might enjoy seeing few of our most popular resources for helping you get an idea of what we’re about.
You know a young man who you’d like to more intentionally disciple. Our 1 on 1 Discussion Guides are just what you need. You can download a PDF, or order resplendent (again, boom!) hardcopies from our publisher.
We write twice weekly about all things fatherhood. Here’s a sampling our our most popular blog posts.
Unlocking hidden wisdom from the men around you
Father’s Starter Kit
Everything you need to launch a Father & Son Group in one box!
- Embarking Group Discussion Guide
- Embarking 1 on 1 Discussion Guide
- 10 Maprochures to promote your group
- DVD with brief videos for six core guides
- FREE Copy of Wise Guys: Unlocking Hidden Wisdom From the Men Around You by Manhood Journey Executive Director, Kent Evans
Promote Your Group
We devised this super clever tool we call the Maprochure. Yes, that’s a Map and a Brochure all-in-one. You can use it in various ways:
- Promote: Before you meet, hand it out to guys you know to get them on board
- Kick-off: At your first meeting, show it to the group so they know where you’re going
- Continue: At the last week of your first study, whip it out again and let the group use the “map side” to talk about where they want to go next
You can order them in packs of 10.